AGEproductions terms and Conditions

Booking and cancellation

Due to the high amount of last-minute let downs, I have now put in place a £10 non-refundable deposit on all orders under £50 and £20 non-refundable deposit on all orders over £50. It is essential that you pay the deposit to secure your slot. I will hold your slot for 24 hours before giving it away if your deposit is not paid. My slots fill up quickly therefore I don’t want my clients or myself to miss out on any opportunities. 

If for whatever reason you need to cancel your slot, please message me with as much notice as possible. I understand that sometimes life can throw things at us unexpectedly. If you need to cancel just on that particular day and you wish to book in on my next available date, the deposit will carry over to your new booking- meaning you are not required to make another deposit payment. However, if you are wishing to cancel all together then the deposit will not be refunded to you. 

Logo requirements

I have recently made the decision to start being more specific about the clients I take on, as I have progressed as a designer, I have found my style. This could mean that I may turn down working together if I feel that your brief does not fit my style. I want to ensure that all of my clients are in love with their branding and would hate for someone not to be completely happy. In this instance, no deposit is required, I will tell you with plenty of notice and I will direct you in the direction of another trusted designer who could potentially help you instead of myself.

When telling me your brief and ideas DO NOT LEAVE OUT ANY DETAIL. Anything small or big is essential for me. I need to know everything. I would strongly advise researching and creating a mood board for your ideas- Pinterest is a great way to do this and you can share with me! At the bare minimum, I will ask: What colours, patterns, themes, logos you have seen and fonts/ font styles.

PLEASE NOTE: you can send me branding from other designers as inspiration but I will NEVER copy another designer. When sending me these images, please explain what you like about the logos, for example; the font style, the background, the layout.

Logo design process & what’s included in the price

1. Send your brief and what you need designed
  2. I will create up to five samples based off of the information you have given me (the more specific, the better!)
  3. Feedback session
  4. Amendments
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the final logo/ branding
  6. Rest of payment
  7. File transfer
  8. Review my service if you can please! It really helps me out.

With every logo purchased comes with a FREE watermark (can be a couple of variations depending on design) and a FREE logo reveal story (for Instagram) in your branding to tease your followers!

Project start & completion dates 

As mentioned in my previous posts about the design process, once you agree to the quote, you will be assigned a date which will be the next possible availability. This is the date that I will start designing your project, I start working in the morning at 8 AM so it is absolutely crucial that you send over everything required BEFORE your given date. This ensures that there are no delays with the process.

Completion dates will vary for each project, sometimes one of the first sample logos is the one and sometimes its the third set of samples. Most of my projects take around 2-3 days for completion. This is a time frame given where your replies are prompt and have feedback that will help move to the next stages.

As mentioned in the cancellations section, sometimes life can throw things at us unexpectedly and this can happen to me too. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you accept that if for unforeseen circumstances occur, there may be a delay in your project. Having said this, I will do my absolute best to get you in at the shortest notice possible, even if it means working late one night! 

The file types I export in

.JPG:

JPG files are great for use on the web, for example; your businesses website.

Instagram and Facebook don’t often favour this file type (in my personal experience)

These files can not be edited but sometimes printers accept these files on their own, for example; stickers,

.PNG:

I sent out two PNG files.

One of these is called a ‘watermark’. A PNG is used to give your logo a transparent background allowing you to place your watermark onto your posts without an outline.

The second file is a PNG version of your logo. This will include a background. As mentioned before, in my personal experience PNG’s can have a better quality when posted to Instagram and Facebook. I send a PNG version of your logo so that you can have an experiment and choose which is better for you.

.EPS & .PDF:

These files can not be opened on a mobile phone but can be forwarded to whoever needs it from your phone.

These files are sent with the intent for you to keep in case you want to get things printed, for example; a shop sign.

EPS files are vector files which means it can be scaled to any size without losing quality. 

PDF files can be viewed without needing any special software.

Both files can be edited and are perfect for printing.

Don’t worry! I will keep all of your files on my laptop and on an external hard drive. Should you need any other file type, I can email them over to you!

Print process & lead times

3. Feedback session
  4. Amendments
  6. Rest of payment
  7. I send off for your items to be printed
  8. Once they arrive to me, I post the same day or the next day.

Please understand that I print out of the house, meaning I rely on other businesses. Like I mentioned before, sometimes life throws things at you unexpectedly. I can not control the speed of printing or the speed of deliveries. Please allow a few days after the expected arrival of your package to get in touch- sometimes the post can be delayed.

I can post to anywhere in the world but there will be added fees to your final payment, these will be discussed with you and confirmed by you before the printing is done.

I am not responsible for any spelling or mistakes after agreement. With every print order, I will send you a message/ email asking for confirmation that you are happy with all of the spellings, designs and layouts. If you reply yes, you agree to this.

There are always options to get express printing and special delivery types, these upgrades are not included in the initial quote. Each quote given reflects standard printing and delivery speed from the printers and second class postage from myself. You can upgrade to first class for £3. For the other upgrades, message me to find out!

Social media packages

I offer a few different types of packages for you to choose from. These all can be found on my website or Instagram highlights. Within these packages, you can swap like for like, for example, a story cover for a template or branded post. These swaps have to be confirmed by me before starting the designing. If you are unsure what you are allowed to swap for message me and we can sort it straight away!

Once you have confirmed you are happy with the branding package you can not go back and make changes.

On the ‘stone blue package’ it states unlimited story covers, this means that you can come back to me anytime (given that I am working on that day) and request for another story cover to be made up for you BUT this has to be in the same branding as previously made up.

Rush fees

I do accept rush fees if my next availability is not quick enough for you. These rush fees will vary for each client and depend on what you need. Message me to discuss potentially moving forward to your booking. Having said this, sometimes this rush feature is not applicable and this will be started from the beginning.

Last updated: January 19, 2021

Please read these Terms of Use (“Terms”, “Terms of Use”) carefully before using the https://ag681.webhosting.canterbury.ac.uk/ageproductions website (the “Service”) operated by AGEproductions (“us”, “we”, or “our”).

Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.

By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.

Intellectual Property

The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of AGEproductions and its licensors.

Links To Other Web Sites

Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AGEproductions.

AGEproductions has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that AGEproductions shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.

We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.

Termination

We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.

All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

Disclaimer

Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.

Governing Law

These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.

Changes

We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.

By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.

Contact Us

If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.